NBL – Air conditioning and heating
12606 Pirate Cove Dr,
ZIP Code 77377
Phone: +1 832-898-8404
NBL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OR PRIVACY PRACTICES ON ANY WEB SITE OUTSIDE OF NBL AND TO WHICH THIS SITE CAN BE LINKED.
Collection of information: We collect information the name, email and eventually the contact phone number of visitors when they complete a service request form or when they subscribe to the newsletter.
Use of Information: Information will only be used to process service requests, improve customer service, to improve our website, to send periodic emails, to personalize your experience and to administer site features.
Information management to third parties: NBL does not sell, exchange or transfer the information collected to third parties for commercial or mass disclosure uses. NBL only uses the information with trusted third parties contracted to operate our website, our business or our services, and provided there is a confidentiality agreement in the handling of that information.
Remarketing: Companies that provide search and advertising services such as Google, Bing, Yahoo! and others similar, can display our ads on Internet sites and use their own cookies to serve ads based on the experience of use of visitors to our website. NBL recommends visiting and reading the privacy policies of those companies.
We comply with the requirements of the COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under the age of 13. Our website, products and services are directed at people who are at least 13 years of age or older.
By entering the NBL website https://nbl-ac.com, you accept these privacy policies that frame the use of the website, all applicable laws and regulations. Furthermore, you also agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local law, therefore, if you do not agree with any of these terms, we recommend that you do not use, access or enter data on this site. All the material that makes up this site is protected by copyright and trademark laws, including brands, logos, images, photographs, videos, texts and any other representation of the information presented.
By accepting these privacy policies, NBL grants you permission to temporarily download a copy of any informational material that exists on the NBL website for the sole purpose of having an appropriate, transitory, personal and non-commercial display.
This acceptance implies a grant of the license to see the NBL website correctly and does not mean a transfer of title. Due to the aforementioned, NBL does not grant permissions to the actions listed below, and therefore prohibits such practices:
– Modify or copy NBL’ own information or code material;
– Use NBL proprietary information or code material for any commercial purpose;
– Use NBL proprietary information or code material for any public exhibition, whether commercial or non-commercial;
– Try to decompile or reverse engineer any informative or code material of NBL and its website;
– Delete any copyright or other annotations to any informative or code material of NBL;
– Transfer to another person or third party any information material or code of NBL own to be replicated in any other field.
This license will automatically end if you do not comply with any of these restrictions and NBL reserves the right to terminate the service at any time. Upon termination of your viewing of these materials or upon termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the NBL website are provided “as is”. NBL makes no warranties, express or implied, and hereby disclaims and denies all other warranties, including, but not limited to, implied warranties or terms of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. In addition, NBL does not warrant or make any representations regarding the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of use of the materials on its Internet website or in connection with such materials or on any site linked to this site.
In no event will NBL or its suppliers be liable for any damages such as loss of data or profits due to the inability to use any NBL proprietary information or code material, and even when the NBL website or an authorized representative of NBL, has been notified verbally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply in certain cases.
All the development of the contents exposed on the NBL website are individually produced and they may unintentionally contain technical, typographical or photographic errors. In case of occurrence, NBL does not guarantee nor can it guarantee that the erroneous information is correct, and consequently, it will be reviewed and updated accordingly. NBL may make all necessary changes to any NBL proprietary information or code material at any time without notice.
NBL may include or offer third party products, services and texts on our website and add links that refer to such products, articles or texts. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies from NBL therefore we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. The inclusion of any third party link within the NBL site is only for the purpose of complementing relevant information and does not imply approval by NBL.
NBL may modify the privacy policies of its website at any time and without prior notice. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the current version of these privacy policies.
– Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which the information is collected.
– We will collect and use personal information only for the purpose of fulfilling the purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the person in question or as required by law.
– We will only retain personal information as long as it is necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
– We will collect personal information by legal and fair means and, when appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the interested person.
– Personal data must be relevant for the purposes for which it will be used and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, must be accurate, complete and up-to-date.
– We will protect personal information through reasonable security measures against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
– We will make available to customers information about our policies and practices related to the management of personal information.
At NBL we are convinced of good practices in all aspects of relations with our clients. Furthermore, we are committed and determined to guarantee the protection of personal information with a strict confidentiality protocol.
Copyright © 2008 to 2020 by NBL – Air Conditioning and Heating
All rights reserved.
February 24, 2020