HVAC Maintenance in Houston Tx 24/7
THE IMPORTANCE OF A PROPER AIR CONDITIONER MAINTENANCE CHECKLIST
Having your AC unit regularly checked and serviced is beneficial in several ways. First and foremost, it guarantees the system’s correct functioning during peak summer temperatures. By checking it and requiring technical service according to a schedule, you will certainly overcome any potential problem.
As the AC system ages, it loses the original efficiency, which means it requires additional energy to function properly.
Regular maintenance by HVAC experts will preserve it’s qualities and give relief to your pocket as well, as it will save you from facing large electricity bills or evitable ac repairs.
SOME QUICK AIR CONDITIONER MAINTENANCE TIPS
- Keep the drain line or hose cleaned. Do the same with the drain pan if possible.
- Turn off the outdoor unit whilst the yardwork is in course.
- Clean the air filter regularly, at least once per month. The proper frequency of filter changing will depend on some characteristics of your home. Pets, unit locations, dusty conditions, etc. To find it out, contact us to get in touch with air conditioner specialists.
- Remove dirt and debris from the units. Dust, grass or leaves can obstruct the airflow. Also make sure that the outdoor unit is far enough from shrubbery and trees.
- Make sure the evaporator coil is clean. Also, check and straights the coil fins. These may bend and affect the correct airflow of the entire piece.
- Schedule regular preventive and checking service by HVAC expert mechanics.